Database management

Andre Rombauts andre.rombauts at win.be
Thu Aug 7 04:24:00 EDT 2003

Thanks again...
Online means the db is on an external server. I have all rights on the
directory and I put myself the db on the server.
I have to use ODBC because the database will also be accessed through ASP
pages.
I mentionned that even no Internet access has started when I'm running the
script. And the Error message doesn't seem to be issued by Revolution (Run
Rev guys can give their opinion?). Thus there seem to be a problem between
Windows and RunRev when executing
put
revOpenDatabase("ODBC","myserver.org","/myserver.org/db/revolution.mdb","","
") into myDB

The problem with Valentina is
1) that if there is indeed a driver for remote access there is no Standalone
application for building, managing the db on the Win platform - or I am
wrong;
2) I'm not sure it will be possible to convert .ASP pages to handle
Valentina stuff (?)

André