DLL Absence

jleddy jleddy118 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 01:45:16 EDT 2003

Gee!

After spending much time looking for DLL info, I see a message that it
is in
the folder, "External SDK", which is not anywhere on my computer.

Why isn't it there?
I got the small business edition, which means I got a key to unlock the
download
of 2.0.2. I got it on sale. Did I spend too much money? Or, does the
extra
information only come with the Enterprise edition? If so, why is
provision of
such a capability free in almost every other GUI development
environment?
Makes me feel like the small business edition is the no-business
edition.

I haven't given up hope on Revolution yet. I was thinking about
conlodating business
and title development around it and spending on the enterpise edition.
But, I might have
to phase out Supercard-like development and stick with pure C++; and C++
is time
consuming no matter how fluent one is with it. Things like QT don't
really 'draw' well.
Then there's the compile-try-build cycle. But, the price hit is about
the same.
Really need the format for DLL's, shared libs, etc. Don't have a lot
time to waist on this.
Thanks