[ANN] searchable use-revolution list archives

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Aug 6 11:58:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:24  AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> Woaaaaw ! What a config and a provider !!! Is that (monthly) really as
> expensive as i expect (in France, we have to pay around US $ 200 per
> megabit).

Nope, a lot less than that. Hint: it's a shared server, not a
dedicated/colocated server. :-)

HE.net is great. They recently upgraded all their longtime accounts to
new high-end hardware, added bandwidth allocations and disk space, and
did not raise their prices. As you can tell I'm a satisfied customer.

Their pricing is here: http://he.net/about_prod.html

If you sign up, please put alrice at swcp.com as the referrer and I could
win a Nintendo or something.

Alex Rice, Software Developer