Have I to convert the file name on UTF8?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Wed Aug 6 08:56:00 EDT 2003

Yves, Thank you, it works BUT:
when I open the stack after the rename file, it's impossible to save it
again because the backup file is wrong (with "specials" char.
So I open the stack,  I make the changes, I delete it, I save it and I
rename it.
That's not really clean I Think!

open file chemin_sauvegarde
  delete file chemin_sauvegarde
  answer "j'ai effacé, vérifie!"
  save  stack nom_fichier as chemin_a_convertir
   close file chemin_a_convertir
  rename file chemin_a_convertir to chemin_sauvegarde

It's really a problem, this files name when you are not english or german
people...

That is a workaround, I think that Revolution have to find a SOLUTION!
Thank you anyway!
François

François Cuneo
Site Web dédié au Macintosh http://www.cuk.ch