Revolution speed sucks?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Aug 5 22:44:01 EDT 2003

If the script I'm looking at is the one you're talking about, it's
parsing through the contents of the field one bit at a time, and
setting the style of text (text color) bit by bit.

For speed, you need to get the contents of the field, work on that
(paying special attention to repeat for each) and then set the HTMLtext
of the field. This will be much faster.