Revolution speed sucks? Combined reply.

yoy yoy at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 22:11:01 EDT 2003

Monte and others,

My .rev stack is available at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/foxcat/OmniLotto.rev

There are bugs in it so  for best results go to the Prefs stack first and
click the OK button then press the Start button on the mainstack. I'm still
scratching my head on that issue.

I'm happy to share the magic, just be forwarned! ;-)

My PERLotto perl script (for comparison) is also available at my website:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/foxcat at the bottom of the site.

Being new to Revolution, it's certain that my learning curve has caused
faults in developing the stack.

All the best,

Andy