Amazing Splash Screen Effect...

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Tue Aug 5 19:18:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 04:40 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

>> Hang in there.  Antialiasing images is coming to Rev soon!
>>
> Why would one want to use rev to anti-alias an image? It's graphics
> that are
> required.

I have a particular project I am working on that needs antialiased
images.  Windows does a pretty good job of munching grey scale images
when sized down.  It does pixel dropping vs antialiasing.  Churns out a
pretty ugly image when sized small.

Antialiasing graphics (vector graphics I presume) would be a cool
feature as well.  Maybe we can get more of these graphic features into
the engine as well.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com