Update available for license.rev

Danny Grizzle danny at mogulhost.com
Tue Aug 5 19:04:00 EDT 2003

On 8/4/03 9:26 PM, "Bruce Robertson" <bfr at nwlink.com> wrote:

>> My educated guess would be that if you are supposed to be replacing a
>> file, than the replacement should have the same name (and be in the
>> same location) as the file it is replacing...
>>
>> Just an educated guess,,,
>
> So your educated guess, upon receiving explicit instructions in the Rev
> announcement, to download and rename a file, is that you should download and
> NOT rename a file? You have a different education, I suppose.

I've done all this, and authorization on 2.02 still fails. A dialog reports:

  "Invalid code. Please re-enter."

This despite the note included with my original purchase:

  "Your key expires on Nov 5, 2003.  What this means is that it will
   unlock any copy of Revolution made available up until that date.
   Copies unlocked prior to that date will continue to function after
   that date, but you will not be able to unlock new versions created
   after that date without a subscription."

Danny Grizzle