graphic antialiasing [was Re: Amazing Splash Screen Effect...]

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Aug 5 14:04:21 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 11:26  AM, Alex Rice wrote:

> For image objects, yes, but you cannot do it for Graphics objects and
> Paint tools unless you can intercept the rasterized bits before they
> are sent to the screen.
>
> I'm really glad to hear a feature is being added & hopefully it's
> graphics, paint and images, not just images.

Although at least with image antialiasing we could do a snapshot of a
Paint/Graphic objects rect, resize that to get the antialiasing effect,
then put the image into the toplayer.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com