DMOZ

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Tue Aug 5 04:46:01 EDT 2003

Edwin Gore wrote:
> That is probably where it will end up, but I can't help thinking that
> scripting has the connotations associated with JavaScript, or VBscript - ie,
> not for "real" applications.
>
> And Rev is soooo much more.

Richard, Edwin, List,

Why would we always have to apologies about using Xtalk's frameworks
instead of just other scripting languages ? Even if, as an example, in
about the syntax,  the Xtalk's one is not so different from the Rexx's
one, our XTalk's tools are really not only just "an other kind of
scripting languages" but lots more, aka an entry point to a world of
"GUI and scriptics driven VHLL" development.

Bests, Pierre