graphic antialiasing [was Re: Amazing Splash Screen Effect...]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 5 03:47:01 EDT 2003

Alex Rice wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 12:47  AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> - Please search the bug request database before posting.  Processing
>> duplicate entries takes time away from fixing bugs and adding features.
>
> I don't understand... AFAIK (feature request form) <> bugzilla

I think you may be right.  My well intentioned tip was aiming to help folks
just getting started with Bugzilla, but may have been misguided:  I was
recalling the "Enhancement" report type option and had mistaken that to be
an appropriate place for feature requests as well.  I use one form for both
as do most of my clients, so it was probably just a case of habit coloring
perception. :)

It seems there is a separate form exclusively for feature requests:
<http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/featurerequestform.html>

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation