Graphics printing

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 5 04:37:00 EDT 2003

Hi All

I have been having this problem for a year or so and have been waiting
to see if Rev 2 would resolve the issue - but no it has not. I have
been discussing this with Kevin, but I now suspect that it may be a
computer problem, not a Rev problem.

Issue. Printing a card that has buttons, fields, graphics and a large
graphic on layer 1. On my home Mac, this prints beautifully. On a work
"windows" machine, networked to a Lexmark printer, it prints the card
OK, except for the large graphic in the background. I have tried many
options on the printer and the closest that I got today was setting the
output to 300dpi (down from 1200 and then 600), which at least printed
some vague indication of a graphic in the background.

Does anyone know of a work around, or should I resort to capturing the
card as one graphic, then printing this? And if this is the case, is
there an easy way of doing this? This issue has really been holding
these projects up, so would love any suggestions.

Thanks
Greg Wills