Membership applications for Revolution_IPC working group

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 00:52:00 EDT 2003

Hi All,

A short request for those of you who are planning on
joining the Revolution Inter-Program Communication
Yahoo!Group [*] : could you send an email to myself
<janschenkel at yahoo.com> or any of the other moderators
(Rob Cozens, Richard Gaskin, Dar Scott and Bill
Vlahos) around the same time as your application ?
As one of the goals of making it a closed group was to
keep out email harvesters and the like, we may be
tempted to reject applications from such inspiring
email-addresses as melanie69 at hotmail.com that we don't
recognise from this list.

Thanks in advance,

Jan Schenkel.

[*] For more information, visit the following link :

=====