Scripts in Independent Study Tutorial - A Mini-Course

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 4 22:54:01 EDT 2003

Dan Shafer wrote:

> On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 04:22 PM, RIchard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> One thing that might be useful is an article on best practices for
>> object
>> structure as a compliment to the Scripting Style Guide at
>> <http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/scriptstyle.html>.  Having
>> already made many mistakes over the years*, I could hopefully jot down
>> what
>> I've found works well so others could avoid wasting time making the
>> same
>> mistakes I've made.
>>
> That's a good idea, I think. Your SSG is pretty interesting; I don't
> always agree with you but I *do* think a system of some sort is
> important!

The current version of the SSG represents many changes over the years, with
recent additions run through the list for feedback before publication.  If
there's anything in there which seems ripe for revision let's talk; if the
document is to be truly useful it will never be completely finished.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation