Update available for license.rev

Bruce Robertson bfr at nwlink.com
Mon Aug 4 21:58:00 EDT 2003

> My educated guess would be that if you are supposed to be replacing a
> file, than the replacement should have the same name (and be in the
> same location) as the file it is replacing...
>
> Just an educated guess,,,

So your educated guess, upon receiving explicit instructions in the Rev
announcement, to download and rename a file, is that you should download and
NOT rename a file? You have a different education, I suppose.

It would be a small matter to zip a readme into the download files. Since
some of the files require you to do directly opposite things, instructions
would be helpful.

Having been through this, it is a small matter, and I now understand what to
do.