visual effects/copy to clipboard/print field

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Mon Aug 4 19:07:00 EDT 2003

I have solved all my serious problems with my stack. It's miraculous. It
runs on 98/XP/Mac 9/OSX. I can't believe how well it works. This thing is
great.

I  do need to know why my visual effects have disappeared. I'd like them
back, but they're not essential. Wipe right.... etc.

Also in converting my HC stack, my button COPY TO CLIPBOARD that used to
copy the contents of a field to the clipboard doesn't work and and I still
don't have a way to print that same field.
Thanks for your help. I'm nearly there after just five sittings!
Tom

Tom Cole
Associate Director
American English and Culture Program