Amazing Splash Screen Effect...

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Mon Aug 4 18:42:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 05:13  PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> 1) Scale up 200 - 400 (using bilinear or bicubic, the default works
> fine)
> 2) Apply a Median filter
> 3) Scale back down.

Sounds easy enough!

> Works good. You can check out what it looks like at the bottom of this
> page:
> http://www.kolumbus.fi/erkki.halkka/PS_Actions/Actions01.html#AA
> So, one would have to build a scaling and media filter DLL to RR.

I can see how that would work for Image objects. What about capturing
the data of a Rev Graphic object (not image) after it gets rasterized,
before it's displayed on screen, to automatically antialias Graphics
objects? Would be real spiffy for charts and games and so forth.

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com