Proposal - the use-revolution list

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Aug 3 23:04:01 EDT 2003

> It's not strange at all. A mailing list comes to you and demands your
> attention. A message board sits there lurking 24/7, but unless you
> bother to check it, it generally won't remind you.

This is my problem with a forum/message board/newsgroup. The list comes
directly to my inbox and I can easily scan through the new items,
discarding the threads that don't interest me and reading those that
do. Most of the emails come during the Australian night, so I don't
even have to wait for them to download :-) If I had to log in to a web
site and click my way painfully through a series of links, I wouldn't
read most of them and therefore would be in no position to respond.

So please, whatever else is set up in parallel, don't drop the list!

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/