Question on .rev file format

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 3 15:24:01 EDT 2003

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 15:04:16 -0700, Steve Gehlbach <steve at nexpath.com> wrote:

>I am not sure about XML, some reports on the net indicate is has bloat
>tendencies, but I have no personal experience.  It it already done, so
>that is a plus.
>
>The comments on version control were over my head, but as I continue to
>learn RR maybe the fog will clear.

As another list member who has found both the version control and XML
discussions to be way over my head, I'm glad there's at least one person
who's not that far above my own level of knowledge. Like Steve, I intend to
hang on in there and get my education. I've already benefited greatly from
Igor de Oliveira Couto's UML tutorial, though I'm curious as to how far you
can stretch UML (from say an old-fashioned batch accounting system on the
one hand to say shoot-em-up interactive game on the other), but this is all
wildly OT, I do realise.

Graham