Ressource unavailable (CGI capabilities)

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Sun Aug 3 08:42:01 EDT 2003

> Hi Erik,
>
> support at runrev.com is there for your general problems,
> andmy guess is that one person goes through these
> mails as they come in, and forwards them to the
> appropriate person.
> That is where installer problems and the 10-incidents
> package calls go to.
>
> heather at runrev.com is there when we need to
> specifically talk to the listmom, webmistress or
> customer-relations-lady.
> So if you know you need her for a specific item, mail
> Heather directly, otherwise email support.
>
> At least that's my conclusion ;-)

Thanks Jan! just to add a little to that, I deal with licensing issues also.
If your support query is about licensing, it's going to end up in my inbox
sooner or later.

Other than that, couldn't have said it better myself.

Cheers

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>