Subject: please use me

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 16:54:01 EDT 2003

--- Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 03:20 PM, erik
> hansen wrote:
>
> > Subject: please use me
>
> I just looked at your web site and it is not
> clear to me how we on the
> use-revolution list might exploit you.  Or was
> this sent in error?

no, i just got too cute.
it meant:
please use the <Subject:> field in an email.

there is a page of links, RunRev Fanzine,
that gives the company link and the personal
name of the author, the one we know on the
list. it is being updated today, but there
are some new people i missed, so if you want
another link to your site, please email me.

there are so many good RunRev link pages
that this may seem superfluous,
but you never know.

Erik

=====