[OT] UML Tools for developing Revolution projects

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sat Aug 2 14:35:01 EDT 2003

On Freitag, Aug 1, 2003, at 17:29 Europe/Vienna, Trevor DeVore wrote:

On 8/1/03 Igor Couto wrote
> Also - what UML tools do you use? Most of the tools seem to be directed
> at generating object-oriented code, rather than diagramming. They all
> seem to be cluttered with programming features, and have *very* poor
> interface and diagramming features. The only *reasonable* diagramming

Maybe I can help if you you tell me whats UML?
What kind of lines do you need?

I v worked more than ten years with Inspiration and now also with
Omnigraffle but Im not so familar with it like with Inspiration dooing
Diagramms. for me it seems not a problem to connect lines...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539