Ressource unavailable (CGI capabilities)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 02:06:01 EDT 2003

<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/engines/2.0/>.

> --
> Jeanne A. E. DeVoto

Or, if you want to deploy on a LinuxPPC machine
(support dropped after MetaCard 2.4.1) or for some
other reason need an older version of the CGI engines,
tack an extra slash onto the end of the first URL :
  http://www.runrev.com/revolution/engines11/
and that should get you to the CGI engines at the time
of Revolution 1.1

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====