[OT] UML Tools for developing Revolution projects

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Aug 1 20:15:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 05:00  PM, Richard Gaskin wrote

> Could such a tool be made for Rev using Rev itself?

I think it would be a good fit for Rev. Maybe could be a Rev standalone
app, but also come in a plugin version for the Rev IDE for building UML
diagrams.

Omnigraffle has some Import features that handle, among other formats,
Project Builder files and Interface Builder files. It parses them and
builds an inheritance graph of the contents.

I'm not aware of any good cross-platform diagramming tools- maybe this
could be a real good market opportunity?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com