Proposal - the use-revolution list

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Aug 1 16:55:00 EDT 2003

The hierarchical weblist viewer is finished! after almost 24 hours of
sleeping (10h), eating (1/2h), partying (4h) and also some coding I
present to you a stack so simple and basic I could have done it in much
less time, but as it is with coding I ran into troubles. This time it
was the nonblocking calls for "read from socket" that costed me most of
the time (current implementation uses blocking socket calls).
The stack I am talking about lets you view the mailings of this list in
a hierarchical order, all from within runrev. It logs into your pop
account and gets all emails which are part of this mailing list. Then
you can view them ordered by topic. Go get it now!

Copy/ paste this into your messagebox:
go URL "http://www.revolutionboard.de/bvg/stacks/ReaderofRevlist.rev"

Or go to http://www.revolutionboard.de/bvg/subindexes/stacks-2.html and
right click the last link to download it.

If you find this stack is too simple and basic, and you make changes to
increase the use of it, then try to think of all the poor people out
there who still use the old version and mail me your new one. I will
then update the stack so that everyone profits.

Have fun
Bjoernke von Gierke