Inexcusable? (Was Re: Rev 2.0.2 is availalble)

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Aug 1 07:39:00 EDT 2003

>We do care very much about our existing customers, and greatly appreciate
>the patience you have shown. If you have not yet received your new unlock
>code for 2.0.2, and you think you should have, I suggest that in order for
>me to fasttrack these enquires, you email me (again if you have already done
>so previously) with the subject line "Missing New Unlock Code" in the title
>of the email.

I hate to bother the List with this but I am posting this in case
my email did not get through the "fasttrack" for whatever reason.

I did send a fasttrack email  with  the subject line "Missing New
Unlock Code" in the title
and have heard nothing in return.

I would appreciate an email which contains my new unlock code.

I feel I have been patient, but it would be nice to get this prior to
the weekend in case everyone at RunRev goes away for the weekend
or off on holiday.

So...please may I have access to the new Rev version?????

sims