Tabbed Buttons & Cards Question

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 15:06:01 EDT 2003

sez Jim Biancolo:

sez DVGlasgow at aol.com
>My take on this is that this is an interface issue not a scripting problem.
   I think the Glaswegian is right. Try building two stacks (one is the
one-card job, the other is multi-card), and put a tabbed button on each of
those stacks. Make sure that the tabbed button *looks* precisely the same in
each stack, and script all the tabs to Do The Right Thing vis-a-vis opening
up the appropriate stack when you click on the tabs. If you do it right, you
should be able to *fake* the "one stack" effect you're striving for, never
mind that it's really *multiple* stacks that are involved...