Tabbed Buttons & Cards Question

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Tue Apr 22 14:01:01 EDT 2003

That's good feedback, as I've mostly been thinking about this in terms of
*can* it be done rather than *should* it be done.  :-)

That said, I kinda like the tabs idea for this particular app.  It's an
e-mail filtering tool, and the "multi" tab is the filters that are being
applied (one card/filter) and the "one" tab is the more generic
preferences.  I thought about making a menu where the user could pick "view
filters" or "view settings", but I wanted the two sections of the app to be
more readily apparent.  I thought tabs might be appropriate because really
the whole app is one big set of preferences, and I want to group the
preferences logically and depending on whether or not it's a "many" set of
prefs (e.g. multiple filters) or a single set of prefs (server config).

In any case, thanks!  Definitely useful feedback.

Jim