Stack Demonstration animation

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 13:05:01 EDT 2003

In a message dated 22/4/03 5:57:17 AM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto writes:

<< At 1:33 PM -0700 4/17/03, DVGlasgow at aol.com wrote:
>Thanks anyway Jeanne.  What the Hell is 'ConstantMask' anyway?

You can look it up in the Transcript Dictionary for more info, but
basically it causes Rev to use the same mask for all frames, to make sure
the mask is always valid. >>

I'm really sorry Jeanne,  I expostulated rhetorically without thinking!  I
should have known that you would  politely answer my question (and point me
to the docs).  In fact I did look it up, and it did kind of make sense.

There should be an emoticon for "this is rhetorical"   ....but (another)
lesson learned.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">