Check stack before saving

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon Apr 21 15:43:28 EDT 2003

At 8:11 AM -0700 4/17/03, paolo mazza wrote:
>Thank you for your message.... very usefull .... I spent a day looking for
>this command in the documentation.... actually I was confident Revolution
>had this feauture.
>Don't you think  Rev 2.0 should have this important feauture?

It would be convenient, but it is difficult to do as a general feature,
because different applications may want to save different things. (For
example, if you enter text in a dialog box, that is a change - but usually
you don't want to make the user save the change when the stack file is
closed.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/