use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1302 - 12 msgs

Michael mfitz53 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 14:27:01 EDT 2003

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:12:37 +0100
> Subject: Re: 2.0 Distribution Builder
> From: Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> On 18/4/03 2:36 am, Michael <mfitz53 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me if there have been issues with the distribution
> > builder in the 2.0 beta? Or possibly problems in registering?
> > For some reason, I cannot get the builder to open. I also notice
> that> in the end task window, Revolution is simply not there after
> I have it
> > open, only a highlited empty line.
> > Also, the stacks have the generic windows icon and will not open
> > unless I open them in the development environment. I have
> uninstalled> the program and reinstalled it after the repair
> option did not help,
> > but have the same problem.
> > I'm running the 2.0 beta under the sbe license with Win98SE.
>
> All of this should work, so it sounds like something may have gone
> wrongwith your installation.  Try reinstalling?
>
> Kevin
>
> Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <" target="l">http://www.runrev.com/>
> Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought

 I originally installed it without removing 1.1.1. When I had this
trouble, I uninstalled 1.1.1. No help. I then uninstalled 2.0, and
reinstalled it. No help.
 I then reinstalled 1.1.1 again and have to use it to make the build.
1.1.1 does show up in the end task window.
 I have not read of anyone else having this trouble, but have no idea
what to do about it. ALL ideas are appreciated.
 I guess I could try reinstalling again, but I'm not to optimistic
about it.

mike