use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1300 - 15 msgs

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 04:05:02 EDT 2003

Thanks Kurt,

Clear and consise without being curt ;-)

If I put it in a preopenstack handler:-

on preopenstack
blah blah blah
If the platforms windows then get shell ("attrib -r" && tFileName)
blah blah
end preopenstack

will it matter that it is run every time despite the property only actually
needing to be set once?

The mist is slowly clearing and I realise I have spent weeks trying to track
various bugs that are actually only generated after a write operation
following a CD build.  When I build on Mac and test under VPC it all works.
Boo for that.  But hooray for the list telling me something unbeievably worth
knowing.

As an aside, in attempting to track down the 'bugs', I built with the error
reporting option checked.  There were no complaints that I was trying to
write to a locked stack.  Is this expected behaviour?

Thanks again to everyone.