ANSWER FOLDER

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Apr 9 18:21:01 EDT 2003

On Mittwoch, April 9, 2003, at 11:47  Uhr, Tuviah M Snyder wrote:

>> Could you *please* make Revolution BETTER THAN Windows?
> Better than windows, is there such a thing:-) I mean if Microsoft
> couldn't do it with 50,000 employees than surely it can't be done!
Oh Goodness! - what argument...=;o))
What can be done in with and from M$ does not depend on the employees!
It depend **only on marketing decicions, only marketing
decicions**...!!!

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

-- The most devastating weapon of mass destruction in the world is
texan testosterone und steirische gehirnerwEICHEung --

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539