30 day trial unlock problem

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Apr 7 10:48:00 EDT 2003

> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: RE: 30 day trial unlock problem
> Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:31:34 -0500
>
> Sorry, Heather, but that didn't solve my problem. I enter the new code
> and it just stays a browse hand for about 30 seconds, and then goes back
> to the I-beam (still on the "enter name and reg code" window).
>
> Do I need to DL Rev again?

It does appear to be working for us. Could you maybe try again, and see if
it works now for you? If not, please write me off list and we'll continue to
try and find the problem.

No, you shouldn't need to download Rev again,

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>