Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

revoman at nyc.rr.com revoman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 4 19:40:01 EST 2003

I tried downloading the beta, entering my email address, and trying the
30 day trial, but could not manage to run the beta. It says something
like "Please make sure you have registered and have the correct unlock
code". Well I don't know what "registered" means, since this is a beta
and all that's asked is your email address. I enter the unlock code and
still get this message.

I hope the servers at RunRev haven't been damaged by the beta party.