Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Apr 4 14:03:01 EST 2003

Hello,

We are happy to announce that first full Revolution 2.0 Beta, for Mac OS, OS
X and Windows, is now ready for you to download (other platforms will follow
shortly).

Revolution 2.0 Features
-----------------------

New features in Revolution 2.0 include:

*    XML library for creating and parsing XML documents

*    Point-and-click SQL database access

*    Video capture to a window or direct to disk

*    Text to speech

*    Extensive drag-and-drop architecture

*    Unicode text for multi-language display and editing

*    New report generator

*    Enhanced documentation

*    Redesigned user interface

You can download the beta from:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/previews

Special Offer
-------------

To celebrate, we are running some special offers for the remainder of the
beta test period.

*    Purchase a new Professional Edition - renew next year for only $99

*    Purchase a Small Business Edition or renew a Professional edition -
free printed documentation set (a $99 value) - you only pay for shipping.

*    All editions - eligible to buy the exclusive Revolution Turns 2.0
t-shirt! (Wear your shirt to the Revolution booth at Macworld, WWDC, or
other trade shows where Runtime Revolution exhibits, any time this year, for
a special gift.)

Act now, as these offers will expire when Revolution goes gold.

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/2.0beta.html

The entire team are now celebrating.  We invite you to join us by
downloading the beta and taking advantage of these special offers!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.