Button vs. Message box scripts;

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed Apr 2 17:32:00 EST 2003

>Message: 1
>Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:25:58 -0800
>Subject: Re: Button vs. Message box scripts;
>From: Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>
>To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>Recently, "Jim Hurley"  wrote:
>
>>  Regarding revRotatePoly:  My version probably does violence to the
>>  language by using text as a parameter sent to a handler that expects
>>  only a graphic.
>
>There are also some polygon rotation scripts in the Tangram stack available
>via our stack player.  Paste the following in your message box:
>
>    go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/panel.mc"
>
>Alternatively, you can see here:
>
>    http://www.tactilemedia.com/download
>

>Regards,
>
>Scott Rossi
>Creative Director
>Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design
-----

Scott,

Thank you so  much for Tangram stack. I love the way  the centroid of
the  polygon lags behind the mouse, as if it were being dragged
through a viscous medium. Also the use of polar coordinates is a very
nice touch.

Jim

P.S. I get a message "stack corrupted" when I try you message box suggestion.