passing headers...help!

Bryan McCormick brymac at i-2000.com
Sun Sep 29 11:02:01 EDT 2002

Ah, I see. I think. But as I've never had to do this before, and presuming
I'm willing to slog through and experiment, what does the code for this
look like?

do I do a POST and then pass the URL each time for each?

how do I assemble all these header fields and pass them? are they all CRLF
separated along the lines of  HEAD&CRLF&SEC&CRLF... that i concatenate
together? what do I so once i've passed them?  i'm afraid i'm a total babe
in the woods with this sort of thing.

btw this script is being written strictly as a personal convenience for
doing some math transforms on the data sets which are totally public.
unfortunately CBOE by making a handy calendar based script driven interface
for the casual browser has created a nightmare to get at the data. and
oddly there isn't even a "pay" alternative for this. you have to go to the
site and click on the calendar interface to load each day. the alternative
is hand-posting these into excel which with months of data quickly becomes
a horrible thing to do.