VS: Can't play sounds from HC Stack

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Mon Sep 23 00:44:01 EDT 2002

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Josh Dye [mailto:Zzyzx at Relia.Net]
Lähetetty: 23. syyskuuta 2002 2:30
Vastaanottaja: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Aihe: Can't play sounds from HC Stack

>Hello,

Greetings from Finland :-)

    <I have a stack that was made in HyperCard; It contains some sound files. When I open it up in Revolution, Application Overview says the sounds are there, but they wont play at all; no matter what I do. Any ideas?>

Im quite newbie too with RR but I think that You have to rip those sounds fron HC stack somehow and resinstall first those sounds to pc like wave (so convert macs snd to ie. wave?) format (or what ever RR reconize)and add again sounds to Your RR stack in pc.

>P.S. I'm on a PC, and don't own a Mac.

Mee too. I have same problem.

EsaK