Question about backgrounds

ncouch ncouch at mail.airmail.net
Sat Sep 21 03:57:00 EDT 2002

Okay I am a newbie to Revolution.  I have used Hypercard for decades and
find the "Revolution" view of backgrounds and groups a bit confusing.

In Hypercard I was used to being able to manipulate backgrounds at will and
have it applied to all other cards automatically.  In Revolution I find that
if I modify the background on one card then the other cards with the same
background lose the background (and all data therein) altogether.  I have
looked through the help and tutorials with little insight on how to
accomplish this.

Is there a way to manipulate the background, or more specifically a group on
a background, on one card and have it automatically applied to the other
cards without having to re-create the other cards?

Any insights?

Nate