Stacks delivered via the web?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 04:06:01 EDT 2002

--- Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> If your content *doesn't* need to run within a
> browser, you can easily
> create a Rev/MC stack that loads/runs stacks from
> the Web (see load url...).
> The Web-based stacks are loaded into a local cache
> so this a little more
> streamlined than downloading and running a file.

Which of course brings us back to another classic: the
RunRev Player/Plug-In debate ;-)
But you are right of course, it's easy to make a small
"runtime" and use the "load url" command. The question
is of course if that would be good enough for Judy's
instructors, or if they really want to see it run in a
browser window.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)