Revolution Wiki

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Sep 15 12:24:00 EDT 2002

>The Wiki looks cool..but are all of them that slow to load? Or is it a slow
>server. Or am I just on a slow connection???
>
>What would be REALLY cool though, is to somehow CAPTURE the best stuff on
>this list and put it in an online searchable database...
>
>Or, just allow the archive of this list to be searched (like the MetaCard
>list)
>
>-Chipp

Sorry, forgot to respond to the other two points. I think Ken Ray is collecting the "Best of the List," although I would certainly love to see such a thing on the wiki as well. I've added a page to the wiki -- you could have done that if you wanted ;-) It's at <http://macitworks.com:8080/revdocs/theBestOfTheLists> As always, anyone can post to it. Please get the author's permission, or at least let the author know, so he or she can delete it if he or she wants.

I'm not sure why the list archives aren't searchable, but I'm sure someone reading the list does.
--

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com