Drag & drop install & read-only status

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 23:40:01 EDT 2002

Hi Bob,

I clicked the "send" button just a split second too
soon *doh* -- the startUp handler should look like:

on startUp
  # some other stuff...
  if there is a file "firstrun.yes" then
    # first time ; clean up read-only attributes...
    get shell("firstrun.bat")
    # really should check for the result here...
    delete file "firstrun.yes"
  end if
  # some more stuff...
end startUp