hyperLinking from text field

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Fri Sep 13 12:55:00 EDT 2002

Hi James,

> I must be slow, but I still cannot get it to work

Slow or fast, as long you are moving at all, you are still alive ;-)
(Cheesy and contrived german saying :-D

Don't panic, we will make it :-)

> I tried grouping a number of graphic images and then attaching a
> vertoical
> scroll bar, but cannot get the scroll bar to work

The trick is to resize the group so not all elements (graphics in your
above
example) inside the group are visible.

(THEN there will be something to scroll at all...)

After that you should check "Lock location and Size" in the
group-property-palette so the group does not resize to its
"real" size, when you open that card again.

Now you have a license to scroll ;-)

Don't hesitate to drop a line if you still don't get it to work.

I can also offer to supply a tiny stack with an example.
You can mail me offlist if you like...

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de