The age of user-translatable applications software has arrived!

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Sep 12 09:23:00 EDT 2002

On Thursday, September 12, 2002, at 10:07  AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> You mean your web browser doesn't automatically unBinHex .hqx files on
> downloading?  What browser are you using?  I thought all browsers were
> BinHex compliant.

I don't think browsers are compliant with any compression technology -
at least until you install some decompression utility which registers
itself as a helper.

Of course, stuffitExpander is free for both Mac and PC, and handles
BinHex quite nicely - and even sets itself up as a helper app for the
browser.

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD