Privatizing Custom Properties

misc das miscdas at anonymous.to
Sat Sep 7 15:05:01 EDT 2002

Dan,

I noted your remark:
"The thing that's a little strange, syntactically, is the setProp
handler. The docs define this as a "construct" rather than a handler..."

I find it interesting that RR would define this as a "construct", when MC calls it a Handler. From the MC Help:
"You can write a setprop handler to catch this message... Note that when you set an object's property from within a setprop handler, setprop messages are not sent."

So, perhaps RR and MC take a different stance on where the setprop/getprop "constructs" belong in the grand scheme of things.

miscdas

This email was sent through the free email service at http://www.anonymous.to/
To report abuse, please visit our website and click 'Contact Us.'