Moron OSX!! er... more on OSX, pLst and bundles

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Sep 6 01:52:01 EDT 2002

> Just to let you know that this problem is on our radar.

Thanks Kevin

I think the main problem is that Rev is such a cool high level tool so when
you need to do something that is a bit low level it can get hard to cope
with. Anyway I'd like to thank Mark for the video. That helped heaps. I
ended up realising that I had to choose the "Complete Icon" option on the
Iconogropher menu DOH! Slap my forehead! That and I built the standalone
with the latest version of MC instead of Rev 1.1.1.

Cheers

Monte