Moron OSX!! er... more on OSX, pLst and bundles

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 4 00:20:01 EDT 2002

I share your frustration Troy. Whatever I work out I'll post to the list and
maybe to my site. It's all getting rather urgent for me because I need to
delive an app what has two file types and as yet all I can get is the
default app icon and the default plain page document icon. I can't get rid
of these with resEdit. I did find the plst XML quite simple though.

It looks to me like you need to edit both the plst and vers resources to get
the correct version number.