print card _without_ dialog

Ray Bennett smilingeyes at mac.com
Thu Oct 31 08:55:33 EST 2002

I've searched archives back through Mar 2002 for an answer to the question:

is there any way to do a "print card" and _not_ see the print dialog?

As best I can tell, the answer is no.  My application, relative to user
interaction, needs to be streamlined relative to user interaction
because there are hundreds of transactions per hour.  I need to use
"print card" because there are both fields and graphical elements on the
card which are necessary on the printout.

Thanks in advance.   Ray