RovingPopup button

Alan Gayne alanIra9 at mac.com
Sat Oct 26 09:31:00 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 07:12  AM, Alan Gayne wrote:

> That said, your little tip on the popup problem pointed me in the
> right direction and inspired me to develop a little trick which allows
> any object that can receive a mouseDown message to serve as a popup
> menu button.  This uses single, invisible "rovingPopup" button, a bit
> of script and a tiny modal stack which allows the contents of the menu
> list to be modified dynamically by the user.

Good morning listees:

Just a heads up to advise that last night I forwarded the
aforementioned "rovingPopup" button stack to RunRev for inclusion in
the User Contribution section.  As this is my first contribution, I'm
not real sure how long it will take for this doodad to be posted but
hopefully it will be soon.

Kind regards,
Alan